Monday, April 2, 2012

The Making Of: Day 22

Finally figured out how to put side images up.  It's in the tutorial, duh.  (Really helps to break the tutorial itself apart to see exactly what is happening.)

Still not happy with the player character...he reminds me vaguely of Wil Wheaton.  Nothing against Wil Wheaton, who I had a minor crush on as a child, but I had a different image in my head about what the main dude should look like.

Anyways, good grief.  As for artwork, did a couple of messy sketches of possible CG's (terminology?).   I've also got several different expressions for the main dude ready to use as side images.

Wow, this all must be completely thrilling to read about.

2 comments:

  1. I found I had to go over the tutorial again and again. Each pass would teach me something new.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Susan, thanks for the advice! I think that's a great idea.

    ReplyDelete