Sunday, March 25, 2012

Another Character and Backgrounds

Redid main character's roommate, and did all the backgrounds for the demo.  "Did the backgrounds" pretty much consists of outlining stock photos, and throwing a blur filter on them, as well as desaturating them.  I think I overdid it on the blur.  These will all be revisited later, perhaps!  Especially since the perspectives are entirely whacked!!!  Example:



Right now I have to focus on the toughest part of making this game: which is getting my character models cleaned up (effing arms & hands!), colored, and shaded.  I don't know if they'll have any expressions outside of their normal ones.  I really just want to get the first version of my game up and running.

I can't believe how much time I've been putting into this.  I dunno how many people out there want to play a non-Anime-style boy/boy visual novel.  So far there's just me.  :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment