Monday, March 19, 2012

Deadlines!!!

Well, as it was suggested to me by a member on the forums (thank you, ffs_jay), keep my first game short and sweet, and give myself a deadline!
That I will do.
Project: Finish the first relationship in my vn, so it’s a standalone game.  Will need to produce backgrounds, three character sprites (and possibly relevant expressions).
Deadline: Sunday, April 22nd (approximately one month) for prototype
My pie-in-the-sky schedule:
Week 1 & 2 (this week and until April 1st) - write and code relationship to completion
Week 3 (April 2-8th) sprite linear drawings
Week 4 (April 9th-15th) color sprites
Week 5 (April 15th-22nd) color and tweak backgrounds
Post prototype: Week 6 (April 23rd-29th) testing
On May 1st I should have my game available on the forums.

No comments:

Post a Comment